The definitive downtown holiday celebration. Featuring:
- DJ Joro-Boro: Resident DJ of the Bulgarian Bar Mehanata, Joro-Boro spins ethno-mesh songs from resistance ska, Arab turbo dub, balkano gitano brass to gypsy dancehall, ninja reggaeton and sleaze bhangra. Headliner of The New York Gypsy Festival
- DJ Shotnez (Ori Kaplan) of Shotnez and Balkan Beat Box, formerly of Gogol Bordello
- Guignol “Guignol serves up a combination of punk, jazz, folk, tango, klezmer, cheap red wine, woolly pinstriped suits, newsboy caps and one waxed moustache.” – Times of London.
- DJ Chris Walters (PS122 house DJ)
- Hallucinogenic floorshow outtake from Ken Nintzel’s TWAS
- Endless Dancing
- Spring secrets.
- …and more
Members get free admission, including 2 free drink tickets.
General Admission $10
Join PS122 today and join in the festivities. Come to “The Red &White Party” for free, get 2 free season performance tickets, half-price tickets, a free Time Out New York subscription and more…
Monday, December 19th
7PM – 2AM
Mehanata 416 B.C.
(a.k.a. The Bulgaria Bar)
416 Broadway at Canal